Monday, May 31, 2010

The Sweetest Love

I’m a church girl but I’m still secular, think about sex on the
rugular with a guy that’s nothing less than spectacular, a tackler ran
right into my heart, every thought I think although he ain’t real he’s
fictioneal like a cartoon character he ok you get the deal. Living a
lie, But hes better than the truth our loving is through the roof.
Makes me want to love when I thought it didn’t exsist a love that
makes me remince on my childhood back when life was good, a love like
water I need it to survive to stay alive, yea soda may taste better
but his love would be forever eternity a love so hard if destroyed it
cold murder me, l -o -v -e would know All about me I’m the passenger
so I’m in the front seat, he flys I fly we get high with no plane
suprised? Well don’t be cuz that’s how deep our lovin be, the bottom
of the ocean ain’t got shit on him and me, surreal hell naa this love
is for real, when my eyes are closed that’s when we really feel and
connect cuz this boy even touch my intellect. 6 feet tall, a nigga
that can ball on me an the court but courting mes his favorite sport,
when I awake hes still right next to me all around me like the air I
breath, but a sweeter scent makes me know we were meant to be me with
you and you with me, as my day goes on hes still in my head telling me
shit I could never forget. That I’m beautiful my black skin on you is
all you ever wanted, words that get me high equivalent to weed like
method man you’re love is all I need, you take me as I am so I take
out the weave. A love so hard leona can’t bleed. Only problem with
this perfect love it’s all in my head, an abstract love that will
never conform to my bed. Just deceit but the truth is obsolete that’s
why I’d rather love a lie,he’d never make me cry. These thoughts will
always remain thoughts of a church girl on that front pew dreams of
me with the nonreal you.

No comments:

Post a Comment