Monday, May 31, 2010

just words that happen to rhyme, and if its makes sense im winning

Love is obsolete but yet many convince themselves it isn’t because of what goes on between the sheets,

None existent its feeling brings no remembrance but those that do reminisce begin to feel the hurt of the lovers kiss, hiss is the appropriate word to me because with love comes a substance of venomous

Poison toxins cling to the body, love left you desolate oh but the word love is suppose to be so true but when I say I love you I never get an I love you too, well who know that a four letter word could tag along 400 feelings, memories, good to know that I have locked up the keys. See my heart is closed and will never be broken in, as if it were a house with no ceilings or security cuz see with love comes a feeling of insubordinate, inferiority but in truth if a person loves you like they say they do love should be present, so powerful you’ll never forget it. A love like Adam loved eve through all the insecurities but I’m starting to believe a love like them is make believe. Why love someone without the security to know they’ll love you back well you stay with me, is that a fact? The word love brings more bombs than the war of Vietnam and is just as pointless of a battle too, why is it that when I open my heart something is wrong with old dude, oh you ina bad mood I thought I was the only one to get a period. Love stares at me as if I were its prey but from now on I’m going to look at it and say oh no no sir don’t come my way. I know so much about love but yet so very little cuz trying to solve love proves to be the hardest riddle, it will leave you stuck in the middle of below, it will punch you in the face one big delicate blow, for others it creeps and as soon as you see it it tries to hide somewhere deep. See we all end up loving a lie, anyone deny? The propaganda of love glistens through the media seen in the sky, happily ever after stories more like the facts on Wikipedia. There are few in the world who actually get a chance to love, love for real not just for an ordeal those people in the world are truly blessed because not being loved brings soo much stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment