Monday, May 31, 2010

Down the Yellow Brick Road

Run away with me to our dreams
sprinting as the moonlight beams.
Holding hands so tight never losing sight of our dreams.
Well stop by adolecence innocence and passionately watch as we played as children.
Barbies and race cars by far the best time of my life,
except for the day when you ask me to be your wife.
Time abruptly passing and we don't have that to waste. Let's give time another chase.
As were running we see our adolescence, watching cartoons pretending to be
one,
you running with a football, the simplicity fun used to entail
wow.
As my bottom and top eye lashes touch were in our teen years.
Looking at my worse fears in the eye but now the same things no longer
make me cry.
Seeing faces I haven't seen in so long.
Looking my
grandmother in the eye feeling like a catcher in the rye and to me she
says everything about you is his.
And everything about him is you
together you make one.
Your journey doesn't stop hear race to the sun.
So were running not giving nightmares a stare, yea bad shit continues
to happen but being with you I don't care.
Were now in college and you
refuse to settle down, trying to get some from as many as possible
your trait of love seemed to have drown.
There I am writing soppy
poems about being with you,
my goodness I was so lost and confused on
the brink of feeling like true love would never arise,
and as I fell
you caught me by suprise,
true love never dies passion romance as I
daze into your eyes.
When I fell you caught me not once but twice,
as I fell in love with you I never hit the ground because before my
bottom reached the floor you were some where around .
Were getting closer to our dreams closer to that sun.
Walking down the yellow road we've graduated, the second most anticipated in my life. The first the
walk before I became your wife,
a dress with a hint of yellow and I
just made you one happy fellow.
But the run has just begun.
I see us rising under that yellow sun

No comments:

Post a Comment