Monday, May 31, 2010

Karma

Karma

They say hip hop is dead i say naa its in a coma but ill wake it up
with my lyrical aroma

. Female rappers these days only rap about sex or
there sexy ass legs, but if your sex appeals really BAD it should speak for itself so in the meantime let me rap about something else….

Walking in the mall I saw the finest nigga I had ever seen skin so brown a
frame that’s tall, type of nigga that would make me fall, and then of
course here comes his girl, fuck that bitch nigha I could give you the
world. Never mind her I know I’m badder gave her the eye as I walked
past her, but back to ol dude, had to make him mine, my girls said
give it time they’ll break up but time waits for no one it’s time I
shake things up! Saw him the next day is this fate? I mean my hair
does look great, now how to get his attention give him a lyrical
intervention, did I mention that he’s rich, oh shit here comes his
mothafuckin bitxh ain’t that some shit, non the less Ima make him mine
breaking them up this may take time, especially since I ain’t no dime
but why be change when I can be a visa, on some G shit I’m bout to
walk over and say I’m Nina, nice to meet ya Baby don’t worry you know
that you got me addicted to you like a nerd with atomi, the most
anticipated chick of the year right here, dinner movies laughs and
giggles eventually that chick was no longer his, everyday I was his.
But how you get someone is how you will lose them; so some girl with the
same thoughts as me took him ruining our future to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment