Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You destroy me, create me, embrace me, hate me, you’re my joy, my pain, my mental institution, yet you keep me sane, you’re my water, my drought, you’re everything I don’t know anything about, you’re my desire to learn more, you are my chore, my bore, my excitement galore, everything I’m searching for, my weakness and through you I find my strengths, my love, my hate, My choices, my fate, you are my ghost, sometimes a statue, even when you are not there I still look at you, others may doubt you but I believe, you are responsible for my failures and for what I achieve, you are music to my ears, the generator of my tears, you’re my tissue, my spine, you are who the moon and stars have alligned, you are my beast, my beauty, my shackle, my key, see only you can set me free, you are the book and I the words, you are the cage and I am the bird, you speaketh the unheard and cause me to know, you are the disease, the cure. you complete me … and together create we.

No comments:

Post a Comment