Tuesday, July 12, 2011

When I Reminisce Over You

Ive got a story to tell,

Falling in love can be a hard thing; People can say it’s not for you

But who are they to speak

They haven’t had the same experiences as you

Just before I slipped you caught me with your grip right on my hip, see I had hopped in and out of love so many times before I had no idea what this love could/would have in store, see my love was on a lock down and I had swallowed the key, see I am becoming stronger the king and queen to my own throne, no gold-digger here, I’m a sugar daddies fear, see I’m a single black female addicted to retail I can buy my own gucci and love…can wait

But this dude kept pursuing me relentlessly, so passionately asking me to let him have a chance of romance, I gave him the glance and told him he’s got 1 shot, like he’s the last bullet cuz he’s all I got left for loves true fulfiment. He told me I came with the same game, but he could see right a contrast, a change in life nothing stays the same, something once good can rot, an apple will mold if forgot.. And he returned with a dozen roses and shined his light on my world, have I slept into a comatose.
I know this life is hard and dreams easily get knocked, but for some reason I’m feelin it but I’ve got reasonable doubt to believe he can hurt me, see if been hurt so many times before my heart has began to tore, and it seems like right when I open my heart to sex..He’s just on to the next.

But he was becoming delicately different, and he was binging to capture my attention like a drug addict seeking intervention, saying things like “I’ve just got to have it” and when he asked can we kick it? I said yes, what is happening I did not want a man but it seems like God always has a change of plans on this extremely exotic excursion of life you’ll find a way, this might be love, it might be lust, it might be a mixture of the two and I might be a sinner or a saint, the rebirth of me Nina lee, oh but this man aint slick, O won’t fall for his tricks I’m too smooth for that, cuz I’m cool like that, I won’t fall into your trap blinded by the cheese, many don’t want to see the truth. See myself I have illegitimate insecurities but he explained Truthfully I am not perfect but I’m worth it, and if life gives you lemons ill paint them gold, ill not only touch ya mind, but body and soul, and together we can build a happymess. And we can get high like were on a jet.
I loved to hear him seductively speak now, a voice that would make me weak now, his voice in my ears was like the sweetest thing I’d ever known, gave my ears an orgasm with his melancholy tone, but he could get loud to. He is my perfect prototype and I could describe my love for him 3000 ways. With him I can conquer all my fears, he’s pitch can dry my tears. Hes whole being is beautiful. I hope our love never gets threw and if it does I will intercept it. Because the various variations of his voice I hope will always ring in my ear, this love fiasco might have me as a schizophrenic for I can see the sounds, oh so lovely, oh shit I’m about to slip but as I fell I landed right on top…and He Is Power and He Overcame Pressure and he will be here until the end of time. And when I reminisce over you.... my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment