Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Climbing with Mary

Sometimes life becomes too much for me, the pressures of school, and the demands of society, people lying and always trying me. So to relieve stress there’s this little tree I like to climb. I forget all of my problems and worries as I climb to the top of the tree, I can really be me while im climbing this tree. And I climb, the leafs of this tree keep me afloat so I never worry about falling, for if I did the tree would gently place her beautiful limbs out to catch me and together we would rise to the skies. I sit at the top of this tree so high, and when I look down I see the world for what it really is…the repulsive revolting as others are choking on this so called thing as life. I inhale and climb higher up this tree, As I get higher I find myself entering galactic, an orgasmic, I feel sorry for you if you’ve never had it kind of feeling. When im up in this tree I meet people we can’t normally see, I see all of life’s conspiracies. I feel like I can fly and I do into ancient societies I chat with Socrates about mythical things and when I become bored with that conversation I just find another dimension to travel into. I fly… its ethereal the way I feel as I sit on the cloud, and the smell up there is so sweet but to some it’s loud. I sink deeply into the cloud and become soft like it and when I become bored, I just soar some more. Faintly gleaming though the skies I find it no surprise everyone doesn’t want to feel this way. Many want me to stay blinded by ignorance, confusing the true importance’s of life. They can’t shoot be down I won’t be stabbed by the knife of life, cuz when im in this tree so quixotic, exotic, melodic I am FREE. But at some point I have to come down

No comments:

Post a Comment