Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Crux (on and on)

It’s the boys, the lies they tell and me keeping them around like their a need

It’s the weed, I keep on smoking it, it sets me free

Its my family keeping me stable

It’s on the table, it’s the cable the TV I keep on watching it.

It’s the “natural” disasters thiers no stopping it…

The oil spills, hurricane Katrina, the absence of fema

Its our Presidents

The democrats, the republicans

The good, the bad guys

The choice is yours they both tell fatal lies

It’s the bill of rights,

It’s the lights, its New York it never sleeps

Its on wall street

It’s the church, the congregation, it’s the pastor

It’s the world it keeps on spinning and moving faster,

It’s the bombs, they burn quick like Hiroshima

It’s the models, very beautiful its andrea Lima

Its that girl in class who daydreams

Its that boat that travels gently upstream

It’s the art

Its my guitars, it’s the strings

It’s the temper of the lion, the quickness of the tiger, and the tranquility of a bear

Its my hair down my back, its because of weave

It’s the Indians giving in to a system of make believe

Its slum dog millionaire,

It’s the greed, its in bollywood, no Hollywood

Its in the air.

It’s the image

Its anorexia,

I cnat raed, its dixelexia!

It’s the toys “their made in China”

It’s the sushi, the wasabi

Its in Africa, Zimbabwe, its President Mugabe

Its my skin

Its black men

Its Jesus pieces,

Its in jail

It’s the earth, I call it Hell

It’s the heat, its global warming, it’s the sun

No it’s the moon, it’s the darkside

Its lifes mysterys

It’s the world series

It’s the angels in the outfield

Its my ancestors

Its my faith

Its budda, Jesus, its allah

It’s the almighty dolla$

Its me? Guess yall aint messin with me no more

Its cuz of war, it’s the gore

It’s the ladies, it’s the whore

Its her smile

No it’s the babies we abort

Its in the nile

It’s the blind, they lead the blind

Its my third eye

I think its time, we never get it back

It’s the poor, they steal from the poor

It’s the rich, they steal from poor even more

Its genocide, homicide

Sometimes I cant take this world, but I wont commit suicide

Its my education, it’s the more I learn the more I realize I don’t know shit about this world we live in

Its transcendentalism, its me im ever changing

Its my desire to love

It’s the beauty of a dove

It’s the angels, aliens,demons

Its ALL OF THE ABOVE.

And As long as I keep living, and the world keeps spinning

It will never ever end

And how you choose your deception, will that just depends.

No comments:

Post a Comment