Tuesday, July 12, 2011

When the rain comes and beats on my drums I think of you

I wish we could go dance in the rain together Just you and me in our truest physicality

But we can’t, cuz everytime it rains you/ go unlike rain you don’t help me grow

Only there when the sun shines, The “good times”.

Nothing worth having is easy, how can we grow if you always leave me …in the rain.

If you would just stay around to see that the rain nourishes me

Listen to it beat, thump it’s melodies/ Watch it fall from the sky/ I bet each drip would signify the love of you and I

But you won’t stick around for the rain/ Only want the joy but joy sometimes has pain.

Well the rain on my drums continues to beat, and I grow and find out

Beautiful things emerge after the drought

No comments:

Post a Comment