Sunday, June 6, 2010

Before the Sun Rises.

Let's make tonight last
Cuz once that sun briskly touches our faces, well have to go back to
our places.
Our chaotic and hectic lives
The shewrd lies
The hurt and pain of living
More receiving not enough giving
But Lets not dwell on the bad
We are here tonight, let's make this last
Ohh but the hurt and pain consumes my brain, I want to talk about the
toxic atrocities that lie ahead of me
But you kiss me on my forehead so gently
You hold me in your arms and I feel safe and secure from all hard
A living and breathing alarm
Your love all in my system
Your warm breath is felt in the back of my neck, a smell so sweet I
know I will not regret, the moment to come
And before I knew it we were done.
You held me like every man should
Carefully Caressed me like I was yours
As you touched my skin you must have strocked my heart because all
these feelings have come up like vomit this is rare for me a comit. I
feel asleep and as I woke up you were gone
Like unwritten lyrics for an unsung song
I sit in my regrets, swimming in all my tears drowned in my fears
Confusing love with lust, let me close my heart wouldn't want it to
rust.

No comments:

Post a Comment